Northside Nutrition and Dietetics provides dietary consultations to individuals with a variety of nutrition related conditions.
- General nutrition and healthy eating
- Weight management
- Diabetes (type 1, type 2 and gestational)
- Insulin resistance and impaired glucose tolerance (pre-diabetes)
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Heart health including high cholesterol, triglycerides and blood pressure
- Digestive disorders including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), heartburn and indigestion, constipation & diarrhoea
- Coeliac disease
- Paediatrics (Children)
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding and pregnancy planning
- Eating disorders
- Food allergies & intolerance including wheat, gluten and lactose intolerance, low FODMAP and elimination diets
- Weight gain
- Women's health including PMT and menopause
- Vegetarian and Vegan Eating
No referral is necessary but information from your medical practitioner about your medical condition can assist us in determining and meeting your needs. We also offer email consultations where travel or time make face-to-face consultations difficult, and can do home visits on request (travel charges apply).
To enquire about making an appointment, call us on 9415 4845, or fill in our Appointment Request form here.