Diabetes education is available for individuals with newly-diagnosed or pre-existing diabetes, including women with gestational diabetes. Education is provided in the following areas:
- diabetes pathophysiology and management
- dietary management of diabetes
- home blood glucose monitoring
- medication and hypoglycaemia
- complications prevention including foot care advice
Books, Cookbooks and Home Blood Glucose Monitors are available for demonstration and/or sale for your convenience. We can also assist you with joining Diabetes Australia and the National Diabetes Services Scheme (NDSS). For more information or to book an appointment please contact us on 9415 4845 or fill in our Appointment Request form here.