At Northside Nutrition and Dietetics, we are committed to reducing the impact we have on our environment.
We have implemented the following with our practice:
- printing on recycled paper.
- use of environmentally friendly cleaning products.
- recycling of all recyclable materials used within our office.
- use of energy efficient light globes.
- lights and appliances are turned off at night.
- recycling of used print cartridges through Planet Ark.
- We have joined Better Business Partnership ,a regional project designed to improve the sustainability of businesses in the Ku-ring-gai, North Sydney and Willoughby City Council areas. Through this program we have made changes to our business to reduce our energy and water usage and to make other changes to improve our sustainability and environmental impact.
We also love the following environmental initiatives, and hope you do too!
- The Compost Revolution is a community initiative that aims to promote home composting, growing food locally and connecting with your neighbours.
- Love Food Hate Waste is a government initiative which helps you avoid food waste, save time and money and reduce your environmental impact by planning better, shopping smarter and storing food effectively.